Курьёзы в работе и быту

Клиенты мне принесли,в буквальном смысле слова,принесли.Идти она не могла,женщину,она гадала на кофе,занималась космо-энергетикой.Работала в группе,та распалась и началась повальная война,такой междуусобчик.Работаю с ней,она мне.Боже,что это,я такое не видела.Знаете,когда я встану,я сделаю вам подарок.Я подарю вам один канал.Смотрю, думала шутит,нет на полном серьезе.Смешно и грустно. ...
Подробнее...
Форум Магия
Добро пожаловать, Гость
Вход или Регистрация    Забыли пароль?
Looking for a good seo service? (1 чел.) (1) Гость
Вниз
Сообщения темы: Looking for a good seo service?
Timmymow
Пользователи

Пользователь в оффлайне  Кликните здесь, чтобы посмотреть профиль этого пользователя
Looking for a good seo service?4 г. назад  
I just started a company that is a hard working service and residential construction contractor portal: <span style="color:#000">commercial construction companies Sun City</span> I am totally happy having discovered this blog, it's really the thing my workers and I have been scouring the internet for. The up to date info on this website - very appreciated and is going to benefit me while I am at work. It looks like the site has a significant amount of detailed knowledge concerning the things I am interested in and other pages and info also are inherent. I'm usually not searching the web most of the time but as my wife and I get an opportunity I am more often than not looking this kind of information or things similarly related to it. We have three of my cohorts that acquired a liking in similar topics because of all that I have learned about it and they are for sure to visit this web site since it's such an unbelievable discovery. We are also facsinated with in fake news and how to deal with the complex twists and turns in government Cheers. also if you needed major helpful like <span style="color:#000">flagstaff seo</span> and <span style="color:#000">sedona seo</span>

ЗарегистрированЗарегистрирован  
  Для добавления сообщений Вы должны зарегистрироваться или авторизоваться
      Темы Автор Дата
    emo
Looking for a good seo service?
Timmymow 30.03.2020 03:22
Вверх

Форум FireBoard. Русская редакция: Adeptus v.2.0