Курьёзы в работе и быту

Этот случай я считаю на сегодня курьезным,в то время он вызвал во мне банальный страх.Ко мне очень давно пришла женщина,ей нужно было,при разводе просто не остаться "голой".Возраст у ней был уже пенсионный,муж занимал достаточно значимый пост,в людском восприятии.Один,второй раз,что то не так,идет в туалет,рвет ее кровью.Говорит у нее нашли опухоль головного мозга.На третий раз,она у меня стоя,рушится и теряет сознание.Она лежит,а я сижу и думаю,посадят черт побери.Так и сидела пол часа,пока она не проснулась.В итоге,ей не нужна операция,а у меня стойкий иммунитет,на любое целительство. ...
Подробнее...
Форум Магия
Добро пожаловать, Гость
Вход или Регистрация    Забыли пароль?
This is a great site and will help out a lot of people (1 чел.) (1) Гость
Вниз
Сообщения темы: This is a great site and will help out a lot of people
Timmymow
Пользователи

Пользователь в оффлайне  Кликните здесь, чтобы посмотреть профиль этого пользователя
This is a great site and will help out a lot of people4 г., 3 мес. назад  
I had my friends ask me to show some appreciation for the midnight hours you have put in creating this website. Amazingly the masterly knowledge and abilities have instigated me to want to build my own PhBB site. Look at this: blog I just created for tor design in flagstaff arizona my website, flagstaff web design. Well, hope to learn some more and begin some interesting topics with everyone in the near future. This is exaclty what I have been searching around for - contributing excellent ideas. This huge archive is very shocking and will facilitate us in my hobbies. I am absolutely shocked with the expertise knowledge that every one has on this blog. It shows how well everybody percieved concepts. I saved this blog and will come back for important articles. You my fellow bloggers are the top gurus. I stumbled across the wealth of information that I had already found in this one website and also couldn't come across. What a perfect place on the internet.

ЗарегистрированЗарегистрирован  
  Для добавления сообщений Вы должны зарегистрироваться или авторизоваться
Вверх

Форум FireBoard. Русская редакция: Adeptus v.2.0